Monday, May 10, 2010

Teriyaki Chicken

Anyone likes Japanese food? I do! How I wish one day I could travel to Japan and have a real good taste of their food. I wonder will there be any different in taste between Singapore and Japan. Well, today I’m sharing another very simple yet tasty recipe Teriyaki Chicken. Looks like everyone could be chef of their own soon haha.



Ingredients: Serves 3

- 9pcs of mid joint wing
- 300g hypsizygus tessellatus or shimeji
- 4 - 5pcs of ginger
- 1pkt of instant mix teriyaki sauce (can be bought in NTUC)
- 200ml water

Method:

Use teriyaki sauce to marinade the wings and leave it for at least 30 mins.
Heat wok, fry ginger and chicken wings till half cook. Add shimeji and fry awhile more.
Add teriyaki sauce and water, stir evenly till chicken wing is cooked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment